Weekly Timesheet Procedures and Deadlines
- Online Timesheets are due by 10 PM each Sunday. See Guide Here.
- Paper Timesheets (required for certain clients) are due by 5 PM each Monday. (Email Timecards@AlliantPR.com or Fax 520-333-3144)
- Click Detailed Procedures and Deadlines for more details.
Online Timesheet Tips:
- When creating a new timesheet, make sure you select the correct date range and click ‘View.’ No time will be allowed to be entered prior to the dates of your first week.
- If you want to add your time daily, click ‘Save’ not ‘Submit’ which will allow you to come back and edit the same timesheet at a later date.
- When done for the pay period, you must click ‘Submit’ to finalize, not ‘Save.’ If you do not click ‘Submit‘ to finalize, we cannot view your timesheet to process your paycheck.
Check Stubs Access
Paystubs and W-2’s can be accessed at the Paychex website below.
- Go to Paychex Flex.
- First Time Users, Select ‘Sign Up’
- Fill in personal information.
- You will automatically be paired to Alliant to view your check stubs and other information.